Raphael S.Carvalho's Programming Blog

raphael.scarv@gmail.com

"A programmer that cannot debug effectively is blind."

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hard and Exciting Challenge

Dear readers,

I'm going to face the hardest challenge in my career as a computer scientist. I'll write my own Operating System, and as the time goes on, I'll be posting everything about this wonderful in-home project.
Its purpose is to teach me how the x86 architecture actually works, besides improving my programming and other related skills.
In the past few months, I was learning OS development through several articles provided by actual developers. Indeed, I got a depth knowledge, though there are many things waiting to be learned.
I'm feeling engaged and excited to get started, and I hope you'll be an active reader of my blog from now on.

Q: You may be asking yourself: What am I going to gain by reading your blog massively?
A: I'll put all of my effort into the following task: Write both useful and detailed tutorials/articles as much as possible.

That's all for now. You know, we can't lose our time by talking about non-related subject to each other.

Regards,
Raphael S. Carvalho

No comments:

Post a Comment